Citronella Oil, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Grass Oil, Cedar Wood Oil, Peppermint Oil
Ancient Living Organic Insect Repellent blend has a pleasant aroma, and can be quite effective in keeping the little itchy critters away.
Individual Oil Benefits: Citronella Oil, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Grass Oil, Cedar Wood Oil, Peppermint Oil
1. Citronella oil can be used as an insect repellent, for colds and flu, for clearing the mind and to kill any nasty germs in the air.
2. Citronella oil is noted for its efficiency in repelling mosquitoes.
3. It has proven successful in repelling the dreaded Aedes aegypti, a species of mosquito that spread diseases like dengue fever, chikungunya, and yellow fever.
4. It is claimed to be very effective at repelling various types of insects.
1. Lavender Oil is used to repel insects and moths
2. Lavender is wonderful as a natural insect repellent and it to keep those pesky gnats away when you are out working in the yard.
3. Considered to be one of the best herbal insect repellents, the strong scent of lavender is disliked by numerous bugs, including mosquitoes and flies
4. Lavender oil is a unique insect repellant that is safe, effective and has no side effects
1. Eucalyptus is another natural mosquito repellent.
2. Eucalyptus has a strong smell that is believed to confuse mosquitoes’ delicate sense of direction and taste, making it difficult for them to find a host.
Lemon Grass Oil:
1. Lemongrass is quite popular as an insect repellant due to its insecticidal properties.
2. Lemongrass kills insects and also keeps them away.
3. Essential oil of lemon grass could kill the larvae of the mosquito that causes dengue fever.
4. Lemon grass oil is an effective insecticide against ticks, termites and dust mites.
Cedar Wood Oil:
1. The insecticidal activity of its essential oil is used to repel insects.
2. Cedarwood essential oil is naturally rich in sesquiterpenes such as atlantones and himachalenes, making it an excellent insect repellent that sanitizes the surrounding.
3. Cedarwood essential oil can be called as a harmonizing insect repellent that kills insects and fills the atmosphere with its elevating woody aroma.
4. Cedarwood essential oil serves as a natural remedy to drive away various insects including moths and ants.
1. Peppermint oil is used to keep ants, bees and wasps away from your surroundings.
2. The insecticidal properties of Peppermint Oil will help you to deter mosquitoes and flies.
|About Ancient Living||Drawing inspiration from Mother Nature SRINIVASA INDUSTRIAL & AGRO PRODUCTS (P) Ltd under the brand name ANCIENT LIVING manufactures pure natural health care, hair care and skin care products based on Aromatherapy and Ayurveda.|