BRIEF USES OF LEMONGRASS OIL
- Blessed with fresh, sweet and appealing lemony aroma
- Improves perceptual clarity by rejuvenating mind & body
- Has got purifying properties which improves skin tone
- Great for curing jetlags and tiredness
- Eases muscle and joint aches
- Excellent Insect Repellent when blended with Citronella & Eucalyptus oils
Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil(Cymbopogon citratus):
How to use Lemongrass Oil: Skin | Hair | Health
Directions for use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in our Ancient Living electric vaporizers or candle vaporizers of your choice
- Internal use: Do not take internally unless consulting with a qualified and expert practitioner
- Topical use: Must Dilute with Ancient Living Almond Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Apply one to two drops to desired area
Lemongrass oil alternative applications
- Lemongrass Oil[1-2drops] can be used with shampoos, conditioners and hair oils for hair care
- Lemongrass Oil[3-4drops] can be added to bathing water to have a relaxing & rejuvenating bathing experience. It also facilitates soothing effect on the skin
- Lemongrass Oil[1-2drops] can be blended with other massage oils or with creams and lotions for better results
- Lemongrass Oil[5-10drops] can be added to 2 cups of water to form an amazing spray for cleaning and freshening purposes
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician for proper use
Lemongrass Essential Oil
Health benefits of lemongrass oil
Experience the sweet, pungent aroma of Lemongrass Essential Oil that can magnify awareness, cure jetlags and keep you electrify at your best, all the day. Its distinctive smell when inhaled, helps in rejuvenating your mind, makes you optimistic and cool tempered. Lemongrass oil can relieve sore muscles and joints, making it a perfect oil to use in massage therapy or applied on to concern areas. Since our essential oils are highly concentrated, be cautious to blend well 2 drops of oil with 10ml of any carrier oil before apply to the skin. We recommend you to blend with Ancient Living Almond Carrier Oil for excellent benefits as this special almond oil enriched with vitamin A, B, E and suitable for most skin types.
Benefits of Lemongrass Oil for skin
When applied topically, aids purification, reduce cellulite, improves complexion, opens blocked pores, and lessens acne. We recommend you to dilute 2 drops oil with 10ml Ancient Living Almond Oil which is a powerful base oil for all skin types. Other carrier oils such as jojoba & sesame can also blended. Try our glorious Ancient Living Anti Pimple Face Pack, enriched with Vacha, is effective for healthy acne free skin.
Lemongrass oil uses for body sprains
To help soothe sore joints and instant relief from muscle sprains, combine 50ml of Coconut Oil or Ancient Living Almond Carrier Oil with 2ml of Lemongrass Essential Oil and rub topically to the area of concern. There are other carrier oils such as jojoba and sesame. Try our one of the fine massage oils, Ancient Living Pain Relief oil, which enhances circulation, eases bone pain, sprains and muscle injuries instantly.
Lemongrass Oil for fresh home
Lemongrass Oil possesses anti-bacterial & insecticidal properties which works as a natural disinfectant and purifier for your home. For hygiene floor cleaning, we recommend you to blend 3-5 drops of Lemongrass with equal volume of orange oil and use the mixture along with home cleaning water.
Did you know? Lemongrass oil can well blended with Citronella & Eucalyptus oil to form a powerful insect repellent
|About Ancient Living||Drawing inspiration from Mother Nature SRINIVASA INDUSTRIAL & AGRO PRODUCTS (P) Ltd under the brand name ANCIENT LIVING manufactures pure natural health care, hair care and skin care products based on Aromatherapy and Ayurveda. We at Ancient Living are more passionate about solving your health problems in an organic way and create awareness about the underrated value of various Indian medicinal herbs used in the ancient period.|