BRIEF USES OF LEMON OIL
- Keeps you and your environment fresh with its citrusy odor
- Boosts your efficiency when you focus on your work
- Invigorates the mind and supports healthy respiratory function
- Naturally cleanses the body and makes skin soft and bright
- Strengthens hair and weakens dandruff
- Good Insect repellent when combined with Citronella & Eucalyptus Oils
Pure Lemon Essential Oil(Citrus limonum):
HOW TO USE lEMON OIL: SKIN | HAIR | HEALTH
Directions for use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in our Ancient Living electric vaporizers or candle vaporizers of your choice
- Internal use: Do not take internally unless consulting with a qualified and expert practitioner
- Topical use: Must Dilute with Ancient Living Almond Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Apply one to two drops to desired area
Lemon oil alternative applications
- Lemon Oil[1-2drops] can be used with shampoos, conditioners and hair oils for hair care
- Lemon oil[3-4drops] can be added to bathing water to have a relaxing & rejuvenating bathing experience. It also facilitates soothing effect on the skin
- Lemon oil[1-2drops] can be blended with other massage oils or with creams and lotions for better results
- Lemon oil[5-10drops] can be added to 2 cups of water to form an amazing spray for cleaning and freshening purposes
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician for proper use
Lemon Essential Oil -The oil of freshness
Health benefits of lemon oil
With its sharp and stimulating aroma, Lemon essential oil makes a perfect assistant for your physcological well-being. This energizing oil lifts your spirits, clear your mind and brings clarity of thought. When inhaled, Lemon essential oil’s invigorating, uplifting aroma helps you to feel fresh and focused though out the day. When applied topically, prevents acne, cleanses oily skin, and removes dead skin cells. It can also be used as a non-toxic cleaning booster for all surfaces throughout the home.
Skin benefits of lemon oil
Lemon is an excellent astringent oil which is great in control greasy on oily skin, when applied topically. It's remarkable antiseptic properties make it useful for treating acne, spots and boils. Since our essential oils are highly concentrated, be cautious to blend well 2 drops of oil with 10ml of any carrier oil before apply to the skin. We recommend you to dilute with Ancient Living Rose Water for better results. Our rose water is extracted from fresh rose petals and used as skin cleanser and toner. Alternatively, there are other carrier oils sesame, jojoba or almond. Lemon oil additionally works as a gentle bleach which helps in removing dead skin cells thus ideal for topical application[after dilution] on discoloured skin, for instance on your neck.
Hair benefits of lemon oil
Give your hair a new and improved look by massaging your hair with this amazing Lemon oil. Regular use helps you to get strong, healthy, dandruff-free and shining hair. Before application, we recommend you to Blend 2 drops of lemon oil along with 10ml of Ancient Living Brahmi & Amla Hair Oil, which is made by Taila Pak Vidhi method, helps to repair dull and damaged looking hair. You can use coconut oil, sesame or jojoba oils as a carrier oil.
Home use of lemon oil
Prepare amazing mixture by adding 5-10 drops of Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to keep clean and disinfect tables, counter tops, and also other surface types. Lemon oil likewise makes an awesome furniture polish. Just mix few drops to olive oil to clean, shine and protect wood finishes or leather-based furnishings.
Did you know? Due to its high limonene content, Lemon is a powerful antioxidant that can help ward off free radicals
|About Ancient Living||Drawing inspiration from Mother Nature SRINIVASA INDUSTRIAL & AGRO PRODUCTS (P) Ltd under the brand name ANCIENT LIVING manufactures pure natural health care, hair care and skin care products based on Aromatherapy and Ayurveda. We at Ancient Living are more passionate about solving your health problems in an organic way and create awareness about the underrated value of various Indian medicinal herbs used in the ancient period.|